"Triplets of Bellevue"

g.daniels wrote:
> when the birds came through the dappled morning sunlight

"They're coming for you from Belleview With thier oxygen masks"

Isnt it great!!! I am an avid cyclist and yet an Animation Student!! I was absolutley thrilled to see this! It really inspires me to merge both my artistic abilities with my cycling passion[

QUOTE]Originally posted by Bike Doc
I just saw the new animated movie "Triplets of Bellevue". The movie is based on a young boy that
grows up to race in the Tour de France. It is a comedy and is outstanding. One of the best cycling
films to come out in a long time.

--
Bike Doc

www.vcrbiketeam.org

Remove (No Spam) from all replies.

Newsgroup replies and postings are for entertainment purposes only.
[/QUOTE]