Triplizers - Willow, or Some Other Brand - Pictures, Please

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Etaoin Shrdlu, May 22, 2003.

  1. All -

    If one Googles for 'Willow Triplizers' quite a number of sites are listed. Harris & Rivendell are
    among the first entries. None of them, however, have a picture of the darned thing.

    Thus, can anyone please post a picture of a Willow Triplizer, or if posting binary images is
    verboten, a link would suffice.

    Also, how much do Willow Triplizers cost?

    My crankset has a BCD of 110mm, and I've got a long BB.

    Thanks!

    Phil

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Etaoin Shrdlu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > All -
    >
    > If one Googles for 'Willow Triplizers' quite a number of sites are listed. Harris & Rivendell are
    > among the first entries. None of them, however, have a picture of the darned thing.
    >
    > Thus, can anyone please post a picture of a Willow Triplizer, or if posting binary images is
    > verboten, a link would suffice.
    >
    > Also, how much do Willow Triplizers cost?
    >
    > My crankset has a BCD of 110mm, and I've got a long BB.

    It's similar to this one: http://www.yellowjersey.org/TRIPLIZR.JPG

    The inner ring is replaced with one having a smaller bolt circle included. The third ring hangs from
    the 'inner', now middle, ring.

  3. cnighbor

    cnighbor New Member

    Joined: