Trips for Kids Party - Meet the Mt. Bike Pioneers

Trips for Kids

Guest
TRIPS FOR KIDS BEER PARTY & FUNDRAISER!!

When: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12 2 - 6pm
Where: Broken Drum Brewery, 1132 4th Street, San Rafael

We’re inviting all our friends to the 8^th annual Trips for Kids beer
party and fundraiser featuring Mountain Bike pioneers and celebrities.
(Please share this message with friends and co-workers!!)

Come meet mountain bike pioneers such as Gary Fisher, Joe Breeze, Tom
Ritchey, Ned Overend, Scot Nicol, Otis Guy, Jacquie Phelan, Charles
Kelly, Ross Shafer, Steve Gravenitis, Mert Lawwill and other pioneers of
mountain biking. Invite your friends, and join us for a great event. If
you went last year, you know you're going this year. This party has
shaped up to be a mud-flecked, love-fest of friendly, thirsty Mountain
bikers and Trips for Kids supporters.

There will be a drawing for a Jamis 2005 Dakar Sport full suspension
mountain bike (retail value $1060) sized to fit the winner at the event.
The bike is currently on display at the Broken Drum Brewery. Advance
raffle tickets are available for sale at our Re-Cyclery thrift shop (610
4^th Street, San Rafael) and at the Broken Drum. Musical entertainment
will be provided by the Groovy Judy Band http://www.groovyjudy.com,
bringing you their unique and original blend of funk, rock and
inspiration. There is no charge for admission, but Noah Berry,
proprietor of the Broken Drum Brewery, will also donate proceeds from
food and drink sales to Trips for Kids.

For more information call 415/458-2986 or visit our website
http://www.tripsforkids.org

Trips for Kids wrote:
> Come meet mountain bike pioneers such as Gary Fisher, Joe Breeze, Tom
> Ritchey, Ned Overend, Scot Nicol, Otis Guy, Jacquie Phelan, Charles
> Kelly, Ross Shafer, Steve Gravenitis, Mert Lawwill and other pioneers of
> mountain biking....

No M*k* V*nd*m*n?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley