TriUK - Monkey muck and other animalistic bodily products.

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, May 10, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    A friend of mine recently went to triUK's store and was sold a tub of "stuff" to aid recovery.

    As I am an Analytical Bio-Chemist, I thought that I would see if he was getting good value.

    Well, after a few minutes playing with my enormous mass spectometer I informed him that he hadn't
    been riped off.

    The tub contained the usual : stanozolol, deca, winnie, T - androstenediol - and also monkey poo.

    This guy is a National ranked athlete - and he was more upset about the monkey crap in his recovery
    powder than all the other illegal drugs.

    Further evidence that all triathletes are junked.

    Tags:

  2. Liar.

    news:<[email protected]>...