TROLL (Moron) ALERT --- ) Fabrizio Mazzarella

Golightly F.

Guest
"Fabrizio Mussolini" <[email protected]>

Not only are you a racist... (bigot) ...that lives in a perverted fantasy land... you're a Netkook
beyond compare.

GAL Freak...

"Golightly F." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Fabrizio Mussolini" <[email protected]>
>
> Not only are you a racist... (bigot) ...that lives in a perverted fantasy land... you're a Netkook
> beyond compare.

Yea, ok, whatever.

Getting back on topic I see ol Charlie Wegelius was running black/black tires on the Alpe di
Pampeago stage in the Giro the other day. Now if that's what Weg is running then it's ok for me.

Mazzoleni - 1 Golightly - 0

C'mon Fabrizio. You gotta cover the spread!

Regards, Bob Hunt

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]>
> "Golightly F." <[email protected]>
> > "Fabrizio Mussolini" <[email protected]>
> >
> > Not only are you a racist... (bigot) ...that lives in a perverted
fantasy
> > land... you're a Netkook beyond compare.
> >
> Yea, ok, whatever.
snip --- >

Being a bigot isn't to be taken lightly. You should rethink you attitude toward groups of people...
that are different from yourself.

hth

> > "Golightly F." <[email protected]>
> > > Not only are you a racist... (bigot) ...that lives in a perverted
> fantasy
> > > land... you're a Netkook beyond compare.

> > Yea, ok, whatever.
> snip --- >

> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni

> Being a bigot isn't to be taken lightly. You should rethink you attitude toward groups of
> people... that are different from yourself.
>
> hth
"Golightly F."

Um, is it "being a bigot" or "being called a bigot by me" that you are talking about?

Pat

"Golightly F." wrote:

> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]>
> > "Golightly F." <[email protected]>
> > > "Fabrizio Mussolini" <[email protected]>
> > >
> > > Not only are you a racist... (bigot) ...that lives in a perverted fantasy land... you're a
> > > Netkook beyond compare.
> > >
> > Yea, ok, whatever.
> snip --- >
>
> Being a bigot isn't to be taken lightly. You should rethink you attitude toward groups of
> people... that are different from yourself.

Obviously spoken by someone with no sense of proper Euro racing kit.

SMH

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Hunrobe) wrote:

> Mazzoleni - 1 Golightly - 0
>
> C'mon Fabrizio. You gotta cover the spread!

Seeing Golightly accuse Fab of being a moronic troll is like watching Homer Simpson accusing Miss
Piggy of being a stupid comical animation.

Van

--
Van Bagnol / v a n at wco dot com / c r l at bagnol dot com ...enjoys - Theatre / Windsurfing /
Skydiving / Mountain Biking ...feels - "Parang lumalakad ako sa loob ng paniginip" ...thinks - "An

"Van Bagnol" <[email protected]>
> Homer Simpson accusing Miss Piggy of being a stupid comical animation.

And this has something to do with Ms. Mazzarella being a racist? Or this this something else?

hth

"F. Golightly" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Van Bagnol" <[email protected]>
>> Homer Simpson accusing Miss Piggy of being a stupid comical animation.
>
>And this has something to do with Ms. Mazzarella being a racist? Or this this something else?

What's wrong with being a racist? Lots of us here are racists. Others are tourists. Whether your
doing races or tours, we're all cyclists. Can't we all just (sob) get along?

x-no-archive:yes

> >"Van Bagnol" <[email protected]>
> >> Homer Simpson accusing Miss Piggy of being a stupid comical animation.
> >
> >And this has something to do with Ms. Mazzarella being a racist? Or this this something else?

> What's wrong with being a racist? Lots of us here are racists. Others are tourists. Whether your
> doing races or tours, we're all cyclists. Can't we all just (sob) get along?
>
> Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles

Okay, I don't like this. I don't race; that is true. I like to tour and go on those day rides with
jillions of other people. But, calling someone a "tourist" goes too far!There simply HAS to be a
better name. "Cyclist" doesn't work because those Harley people took that a long time ago for their
own use (or was that "biker" they took?). "Lycra lovers" sounds too sissy, and "padded pants"--well
don't even go there!

Pat

"Mark Hickey" <[email protected]>
> What's wrong with being a racist? Lots of us here are racists.

The intelligence on display is amazing. <pause> Perhaps you should xpost your question to
alt.fauk.racists?

hth

In article <[email protected]>,
"Doug Huffman" <[email protected]> writes:
> I suspect few accused of racism, their accusers or even self-confessed racists know even what the
> word means.

But Mark was just employing a play on words -- using "racist" as a label describing avid bicycle
racers. Just like "tourist" describes avid tourers.

It was just a joke.

While I'm here, I'll just note how in one breath F. Golightly makes homophobic comments (references
to cycling kit as "queer gear"), and in the next breath accuses Fabrizio of bigotry.

cheers, Tom