Trolling for primates

Bob Schwartz

Guest
Dumbasses,

The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
it doggedly.

He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
screw with.

As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
prodding. So his troll index sucks.

If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
dumbass for doing it.

Bob Schwartz

Bob Schwartz wrote:
> Dumbasses,
>
> The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> it doggedly.
>
> He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> screw with.
>
> As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> prodding. So his troll index sucks.
>
> If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> dumbass for doing it.
>
> Bob Schwartz

Weak post. Full of BS.

DA74

In article
<[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Dumbasses,
>
> The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> it doggedly.
>
> He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> screw with.
>
> As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> prodding. So his troll index sucks.
>
> If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> dumbass for doing it.

Not a problem.

--
Michael Press

DA74 wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
> > Dumbasses,
> >
> > The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> > but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> > it doggedly.
> >
> > He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> > believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> > screw with.
> >
> > As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> > amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> > prodding. So his troll index sucks.
> >
> > If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> > of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> > Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> > dumbass for doing it.
> >
> > Bob Schwartz

> Weak post. Full of BS.
>
> DA74

try again, this time with more feeling.

-bdbafh

In article <[email protected]>,
"DA74" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bob Schwartz wrote:
> > Dumbasses,
> >
> > The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> > but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> > it doggedly.
> >
> > He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> > believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> > screw with.
> >
> > As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> > amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> > prodding. So his troll index sucks.
> >
> > If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> > of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> > Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> > dumbass for doing it.
> >
> > Bob Schwartz

> Weak post. Full of BS.
>
> DA74

You know, many people in here would think that the way you play to the object of
your infatuation is unseemly, but I think it's really very brave. To come out of the
closet like you have for another guy is one thing, but to also be so besotted with a
male of another species is really daring. Let your freak flag fly, young, err, man!

http://tinyurl.com/y3eudn

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
"bdbafh" <[email protected]> wrote:

> DA74 wrote:
> > Bob Schwartz wrote:
> > > Dumbasses,
> > >
> > > The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> > > but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> > > it doggedly.
> > >
> > > He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> > > believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> > > screw with.
> > >
> > > As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> > > amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> > > prodding. So his troll index sucks.
> > >
> > > If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> > > of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> > > Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> > > dumbass for doing it.
> > >
> > > Bob Schwartz

> > Weak post. Full of BS.
> >
> > DA74

> try again, this time with more feeling.

"Oh 'Grilla, your eyes are like two limpid pools of 10W-40. Your skin is like
rich Corinthian leather and your lips are like two nightcrawlers making love in a
peat bog..."

(tip o' the hat to Tesco Vee)

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dumbasses,
>
> The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> it doggedly.
>
> He knows full well what happens in velodrome corners. He doesn't
> believe any of the **** he writes. He's just seeing who he can
> screw with.
>
> As trolling techniques go it's not very efficient because the
> amount of troll response requires a huge amount of post-for-post
> prodding. So his troll index sucks.
>
> If you guys want to flush time countering his twisted concepts
> of physics, geometry, or doping enforcement, go right ahead.
> Just do it with the knowledge and understanding that you are a
> dumbass for doing it.

Ah yes, when you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing exactly the
same.

Phil H

http://www.jokeswarehouse.com/cgi-bin/viewjoke2.cgi?id=20030531

Donald Munro wrote:

> DA74 wrote:
>>> Weak post. Full of BS.

> Howard Kveck wrote:
>> You know, many people in here would think that the way you play to the
>> object of
>> your infatuation is unseemly, but I think it's really very brave. To come
>> out of the closet like you have for another guy is one thing, but to also
>> be so besotted with a male of another species is really daring. Let your
>> freak flag fly, young, err, man!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/y3eudn

> http://www.jokeswarehouse.com/cgi-bin/viewjoke2.cgi?id=20030531

Cute, but the gorillas lack the necessary equipment. Their penises are
notoriously small:

http://www.wweek.com/html2/love.html

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> Dumbasses,
>
> The ape's trolling technique is simple. Take a not-too-obvious
> but indefensible-if-you-think-about-it position. Then defend
> it doggedly.

<snip>

I think it would have been more effective if it had been written in
english.

--
Bill Asher