Trolls definition from help support site for google

Giant Yukon MTB Girl

Guest
Chronic trolls are almost always sociopaths and, therefore, they are
incapable of feeling shame.

Trolls are a sad and pathetic fact of life on Usenet. To troll a
newsgroup you post something inflamatory so that people will respond
with angry & indignant replies and long, drawn-out arguments. The
hotter the flame and the longer the threat, the more satisfying from
the troll's point of view. A troll is a cry for attention, a pathetic
attempt to be noticed. Even though all the attention is negative, it is
attention
nonetheless. It's pretty twisted, huh? The longer the troll can fan the
flames, the more successful the troll. Deny the troll continued
satisfaction to make it go away. It may cloak its urges as some holy or

misguided crusade, but once its arguments are invalidated and it STILL
hangs around, it's a troll. Pure and simple. Usually the best basic
advice is to ignore the troll. It will probably go away if denied
attention. This is the best way, but it is sometimes not very effective
from your point of view if no one else follows this advice. Plonking is
very effective if the noise level in the group is already pretty high.
The truly sick and persistent troll will nym-shift to avoid your
kill-filter. Worse yet, it may forge the nym of a respected regular to
avoid your KF. Why? It is beyond human ken. Plonk away (carefully), but
don't plonk yourself if the troll forges your nym. This could make
things really confusing for you. Remember, the persistent troll is
misguided, perverted, sick, or all the above. It seeks attention.
Starve it. Once it becomes clear that the troll is not going away,
respond only often enough to ensure that unenlightened passers-by don't
misperceive that the troll has any valid points. Silence, firm and
brief denial of its arguments, and lots of pity will eventually cause
it to die of shame and boredom.

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
SNIP
> it to die of shame and boredom.

Why does it matter?

This is the kind of post that makes me think that you aren't who you
say you are.
I think you're real name is Mark Zahn.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
> <snip what everyone already knows>
>
> http://tinyurl.com/avmce
>
> No need to explain that stuff here. We are all well aware of the
> definition. Here's some info for you:
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html
>
> Needs to be updated and I'll give an attempt for the New Year.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Yeah, you need to fix # 1.3.8 The Ladies...I'm still around too...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
> Chronic trolls are almost always sociopaths and, therefore, they are
> incapable of feeling shame.

<snip>

that's cute, and a couple
rungs below clever . . a troll