trolls vs. gnomes

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Pez D Spencer, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. i'm having a hard time classifying the shut-ins that are taking over
    this ng.

    aren't trolls supposed to be funny and make jokes and ask riddles or
    some shit like that?

    Tags:

  2. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    Pez D Spencer <[email protected]> wrote:

    >aren't trolls supposed to be funny and make jokes
    >and ask riddles or some shit like that?

    Ping JMW. He's the self-purported troll expert, right? Heck, he might
    even know a riddle.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. it's just one guy?

    maybe he could channel his dedication into something constructive.

  4. On 8 Apr 2006 10:38:57 -0700, "Marlin Perkins" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You sound as though you take that personally, Mr. Davidson. Mr.
    >Spencer does not seem to know that 50-75% of the trolling is just one
    >sad little man with a crippled ego who subsists on cigarettes and
    >Dunkin' Donuts...
    >
    >http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/bagpipebilly/loser.jpg

    The more I look at that, the hornier I get. That IS one good looking
    man!

  5. On 8 Apr 2006 11:53:07 -0700, "Pez D Spencer" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >maybe he could channel his dedication into something constructive.

    I have way too man kids now...

  6. On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:27:56 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

    >The more I look at that, the hornier I get. That IS one good looking
    >man!

    Forget in Beta, he's straight.