General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

trolls (was fears... mumps)

Started by Toby Joe · · Last activity · 1 post · 242 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 April 2004
Last activity
1 April 2004
Original author
Toby Joe
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
242
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. From: "mdd" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
    Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:17 PM
    Subject: Re: Fears as city mumps outbreak escalates

    Quoted message said:

    <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Natures way of cleaning the gene pool. Good thing that.

    If that were true, then you would not be here.

    Since your are here, and it is not true, then you are wrong(squared).


    I admit that nature missed a few. You are one of the prime examples of
    what nature missed. I think that nature WILL come back and eliminate
    those like you. As for any comparison of me to you, no contest.
    I'm richer than you, smarter than you, better looking than you, of far
    greater value to my community than you are to yours, I smell better than
    you do,

    And I produce healthy children.

    Mark, it's a slimy troll. Don't let it get to you or it will drift under
    the illusion that it has achieved something.

    --
    http://costofwar.com/
    www.unicef.org/sowc02/g31.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.