Well...TS Cindy blew through last night and it was a pretty good show. I stayed up until 1400 CST and watched the power transformers blow and the wind knock trees down and the streets flood...etc, etc, etc...
Now that she is gone TS Dennis has his sights set on our neck of the woods yet again...only this storm will be serious...the last predictions that I saw having him entering the Gulf North of West Cuba as a Category 3 and should make landfall somewhere between Morgan City, LA to Panama City, FL as a Cat 4...Landfall should occur around Monday at 0200 CST...
Cindy did some damage up here in Georgia, too. Waiting to see what Dennis brings. I don't much like the names they are coming up with now. IVAN and HUGO, now those were good names for hurricanes. Having your life destroyed is bad enough, but having it done by Cindy, almost make you want to say; "It was a cute hurricane."
If they run short of names, they only need look here to find a few big wind names.