(nicked from uk.rec.cycling)
ss.frankencrank.comnews.jspOpen ↗
I've written my snotty letter, come on UK people let's join the movement.
Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!
Andy Chequer
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
(nicked from uk.rec.cycling)
ss.frankencrank.comnews.jspOpen ↗
I've written my snotty letter, come on UK people let's join the movement.
Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!
Andy Chequer
"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:(nicked from uk.rec.cycling)
ss.frankencrank.comnews.jspOpen ↗
I've written my snotty letter, come on UK people let's join the movement.
Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!
Andy Chequer
Gahh! I just tried to post that. I think my news server is too slow.
Just makes me wish I'd been there more often already.
Rob.
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:37:00 +0000, Robert Adams did issue forth:
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!
Quoted message said:Gahh! I just tried to post that. I think my news server is too slow.
I was just about to post it, but I didn't.
--
Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.