Trouble at Coed-y-Brenin

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy Chequer, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    (nicked from uk.rec.cycling)

    http://ss.frankencrank.com/news.jsp?id=163

    I've written my snotty letter, come on UK people let's join the movement.

    Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!

    Andy Chequer

    Tags:

  2. Robert Adams

    Robert Adams Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > (nicked from uk.rec.cycling)
    >
    > http://ss.frankencrank.com/news.jsp?id=163
    >
    > I've written my snotty letter, come on UK people let's join the movement.
    >
    > Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!
    >
    > Andy Chequer

    Gahh! I just tried to post that. I think my news server is too slow.

    Just makes me wish I'd been there more often already.

    Rob.

  3. On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:37:00 +0000, Robert Adams did issue forth:

    >> Forest Enterprise Boo!!! Sian and Daffyd Yay!!

    > Gahh! I just tried to post that. I think my news server is too slow.

    I was just about to post it, but I didn't.