Trouble breathing

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by James McDone, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. James McDone

    James McDone Guest

    Hello everyone,

    I have a question about this problem I have. Whenever it is very windy, I have trouble
    breathing. I gasp for air, sort of like short intervals. Is this normal?

    I usually try to cover my mouth and breathe (which doesn't help).

    Many people are fine with walking in extremely windy conditions

    If this is a common condition, is there any pill or other things to combat it? I do not
    have asthma.

    James

    Tags:

  2. taurusrc

    taurusrc Guest

    Discuss this with your doctor. Asthma meds might help you even if you don't have asthma.

    Ora