True Precision Stealth Rear Disc Hub ???

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by D T W .../\\..., Feb 6, 2003.

  1. What's the scoop on these.

    Are special tools required to do regular maintenance?

    Does the "instant engagement" make them worth the $$$.

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    news:[email protected]...

    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5243&highlight=t rue+precision

    > --
    Slacker

    Thanks, Slacker, I've never seen that site. I built a wheel using my TM-1. Nice tool.

    --