Truing stand

Risto Varanka

Guest
Which truing stands can you use for recumbents? I know where to get Minoura Workman Pro for 70
euros, but I read the dishing tool is only suitable for 24" to 27" wheels. That's about it... My
wheels are 20" and 28"... maybe full range from 16" to 28" in the future.

Would it be ok to just buy a dishing tool separately? :-/

: Which truing stands can you use for recumbents? I know where to get Minoura Workman Pro for 70
: euros, but I read the dishing tool is only suitable for 24" to 27" wheels. That's about it... My
: wheels are 20" and 28"... maybe full range from 16" to 28" in the future.

Seems the Tacx truing stand and dishing tool take wheels from 16" to 28". Think that's mine... :)

http://www.tacx.nl/content.cfm?l=en&id=32104

With all due respect to truing stands (I have one) they seem way overpriced for something that holds
your wheel and references how far left/right/
in/out it is.

It seems to me an old bike frame fork or rear end clamped into a vise would make a better stand.
Just epoxy or braze a few nuts on to screw reference bolts in and out with and you are done.

news:[email protected]...