Truvativ ISIS BB question.....

Simon Hawthorne

Guest
Hi all Just putting an ISIS BB in my frame - take out the
old shimano tapered affair. The sizes are the same - but the
thread has gone tight on the chainset side of the frame with
about 5mm to go. I have a spacer on - and the thread is OK.
It is only hand tight - and about to use my tool/spanner -
do you think I'll be OK. I think it is just tightening up on
the other side... Thanks in advance Simon

Simon Hawthorne wrote:
> Hi all Just putting an ISIS BB in my frame - take out the
> old shimano tapered affair. The sizes are the same - but
> the thread has gone tight on the chainset side of the
> frame with about 5mm to go. I have a spacer on - and the
> thread is OK. It is only hand tight - and about to use my
> tool/spanner - do you think I'll be OK. I think it is just
> tightening up on the other side... Thanks in advance Simon
Just out of interest what cranks are you putting on?

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:15:35 +0000, David Waters
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Just out of interest what cranks are you putting on?

Bought a stylo chainset - with 175mm cranks........