Truvativ ISIS BB question.....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Hawthorne, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Hi all Just putting an ISIS BB in my frame - take out the
    old shimano tapered affair. The sizes are the same - but the
    thread has gone tight on the chainset side of the frame with
    about 5mm to go. I have a spacer on - and the thread is OK.
    It is only hand tight - and about to use my tool/spanner -
    do you think I'll be OK. I think it is just tightening up on
    the other side... Thanks in advance Simon

    Tags:

  2. David Waters

    David Waters Guest

    Simon Hawthorne wrote:
    > Hi all Just putting an ISIS BB in my frame - take out the
    > old shimano tapered affair. The sizes are the same - but
    > the thread has gone tight on the chainset side of the
    > frame with about 5mm to go. I have a spacer on - and the
    > thread is OK. It is only hand tight - and about to use my
    > tool/spanner - do you think I'll be OK. I think it is just
    > tightening up on the other side... Thanks in advance Simon
    Just out of interest what cranks are you putting on?

  3. On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:15:35 +0000, David Waters
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Just out of interest what cranks are you putting on?

    Bought a stylo chainset - with 175mm cranks........