TRY TO LEARN.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Susan-Jalili, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Susan-Jalili

    Susan-Jalili Guest

    Hi. I just want to know where and how an adult can learn ride a bike in Glasgow?

    Tags:

  2. I am not sure of your surroundings or availability of bikes, but as to
    method I suggest:

    Find a side road or parking lot with a shallow slope. Adjust the seat on the bike so your feet can
    touch the ground. Walk the bike uphill and practice coasting down. Gradually start putting your
    feet up on the pedals until you can coast with your feet up. Then gradually use the pedals to
    start riding.

    news:[email protected]...