Trying to identify that old cycle you picked up on trash day?

Menotomy

Guest
Look it up in our 'Vintage Bicycle Picture Database' and our 'Stat and Feature'
database.

The databases are searchable by style, year, make, model, number of speeds,
tire size, etc.

There are now 1016 vintage bicycle pictures in the picture database and 625
vintage bicycles in the stat database.

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
http://OldRoads.com

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:53:10 +0000, Menotomy wrote:

> Look it up in our 'Vintage Bicycle Picture Database' and our 'Stat and
> Feature' database.
>
> The databases are searchable by style, year, make, model, number of
> speeds, tire size, etc.
>
> There are now 1016 vintage bicycle pictures in the picture database and
> 625 vintage bicycles in the stat database.
>
> Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
> http://OldRoads.com

I must have missed how to make a submission.

I've recently semi-restored
an early 60s (guesstimate) Japanese Skyway 3-spd for my mother.
Interesting bike. Front and rear racks. Quill type seatpost. 333hub and
grip shift which actually works perfectly. Full working bottle dyno
lights. Not the same quality as a Brit bike, although some things like the
BB, hubs, and headset seemed quite solid when I was repacking it. Add two
folding nylon baskets and it did the evening's beer run quite well. ;)

Seem worthy of submission? I'd love to add it.

Yes, it certainly is worth adding.
Some day someone will be trying to ID their Japanese Skyway 3-speed, and your
photo will do it.

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
http://OldRoads.com