Trying to source a vertical drop out for a muddy fox alu lazer (newbie) - help required

James Bentall

Guest
As subject. Someone I know has managed to break his vertical drop-out and asked me for help to try
and source a new one as I'm a bit more internet savvy than they are. Trouble is, I'm not altogether
sure (a) what they are talking about and (b) where to go about getting a replacement one. Can anyone
help? The exact thing he emailed me and asked for was a

'replaceable verticle drop-out for a muddyfox alu lazer 03 model'

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers,

James

In article <[email protected]>,
James Bentall <[email protected]> wrote:

> As subject. Someone I know has managed to break his vertical drop-out and asked me for help to try
> and source a new one as I'm a bit more internet savvy than they are. Trouble is, I'm not
> altogether sure (a) what they are talking about and (b) where to go about getting a replacement
> one. Can anyone help? The exact thing he emailed me and asked for was a
>
> 'replaceable verticle drop-out for a muddyfox alu lazer 03 model'
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or pointers,
>
> James

D'oh - replying to own post. Replies preferably to group, but email is [email protected]

Cheers,

James

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:53:25 +0000, James Bentall <[email protected]>
wrote:

>As subject. Someone I know has managed to break his vertical drop-out and asked me for help to try
>and source a new one as I'm a bit more internet savvy than they are. Trouble is, I'm not altogether
>sure (a) what they are talking about and (b) where to go about getting a replacement one. Can
>anyone help? The exact thing he emailed me and asked for was a
>
>'replaceable verticle drop-out for a muddyfox alu lazer 03 model'

Goldtec have got to be worth a try, they do a range of replacement hangers. See:

http://www.betd.co.uk/acatalog/BETD_SHOP_Dropouts_1.html

If the one you need isn't shown I'd give 'em a ring, they were very helpful when I spoke to them
earlier in the year with a similar enquiry.
--

"Bob"

Email address is spamtrapped.
To reply directly remove the beverage.

In article <[email protected]>,
Call me Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:53:25 +0000, James Bentall <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >The exact thing he emailed me and asked for was a
> >
> >'replaceable verticle drop-out for a muddyfox alu lazer 03 model'
>
> Goldtec have got to be worth a try, they do a range of replacement hangers. See:
>
> http://www.betd.co.uk/acatalog/BETD_SHOP_Dropouts_1.html
>
> If the one you need isn't shown I'd give 'em a ring, they were very helpful when I spoke to them
> earlier in the year with a similar enquiry.
> --

Thanks - just what he was looking for!

Cheers,

James