Trying to think of something to write...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by np426z, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. np426z

    np426z Guest

    ....but I can't. S'funny, no? You want to write something but nothing
    comes out.

    Got heaps of things on at the mo', which I'll tell you about *after* they've
    happened. I may even produce photographic evidence as I've just about
    worked out how to post pics on the space my isp allocates for such
    activities.

    Had a great Christmas, thank you for enquiring, and Jan 01 2005 is one day
    I'll *never* forget, tho' for all the wrong reasons.

    Anyone got a recommendation on camera phones, the 1.3 Mp thingies? Yunno,
    cheap but works?

    Who's going to see 'Alexander' on Friday? Me! Me! Me! Can't wait. Love
    Angelina.

    Studies recommence end of next week. Shitty-poos! I haven't completed
    *any* essays and I've *loads* of things I'd rather be doing than writing
    essays on evolution and geology over the next five days. Still, student
    loan should be in the bank next Friday so spending spree the following week
    :)

    Running is going incredibly well of late. I'm down to my 58 kg goal,
    feeling fast, and *NO* <rapidly touches all wood in flat> injuries. WTF?
    Why does this always happen in mid winter? Come spring I'll have tripped
    over a rock, pulled my knee boarding, or done something else stupid. How
    come I *always* get super fit in the middle of winter when the weather is
    crap and few races worth entering take place?

    The swimming is also coming on well. I'm doing regular 3 x 1 hour
    swims/week at a surprisingly good pace for someone with the swimming talent
    of a brick. I'm even putting on muscle in my upper body. I have to avoid
    looking in my full-length mirror or I start getting turned on...

    OK, you've suffered enough, I'll close. Enjoy the remainder of your hols.
    Stay safe.

    Roger.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Running is going incredibly well of late. I'm down to my 58 kg goal,
    > feeling fast, and *NO* <rapidly touches all wood in flat> injuries.

    Only someone with an eating *and* a drinking disorder could lose weight at
    this time of year. You're a sick, sick man. ;-)

    Nevertheless, I'm intensely jealous. My form has gone down the pan since
    the beginning of December. I could really do with losing 1/2 a stone.

    Happy new year.

    Tim

    WTF?
    > Why does this always happen in mid winter? Come spring I'll have tripped
    > over a rock, pulled my knee boarding, or done something else stupid. How
    > come I *always* get super fit in the middle of winter when the weather is
    > crap and few races worth entering take place?
    >
    > The swimming is also coming on well. I'm doing regular 3 x 1 hour
    > swims/week at a surprisingly good pace for someone with the swimming
    > talent
    > of a brick. I'm even putting on muscle in my upper body. I have to
    > avoid
    > looking in my full-length mirror or I start getting turned on...
    >
    > OK, you've suffered enough, I'll close. Enjoy the remainder of your
    > hols.
    > Stay safe.
    >

    > Roger.

  3. Wishing all the best!
    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  4. > I may even produce photographic evidence

    I wait with baited breath...

    >Running is going incredibly well of late. I'm down to my 58 kg goal,
    >feeling fast, and *NO* <rapidly touches all wood in flat> injuries. WTF?

    Lets face it, wearing nikes you are doomed to be injured one way or another.

    >The swimming is also coming on well. I'm doing regular 3 x 1 hour
    >swims/week

    How do the nikes do in water?

    >I'm even putting on muscle in my upper body.

    The "chest to pin it on"?

    > I have to avoid
    >looking in my full-length mirror or I start getting turned on...

    Luckily, you're the only one that happens to.

    >OK, you've suffered enough, I'll close.

    Yes, the threat of pics twice in one post scares the sh** out of us, combined
    with the pic of you in front of a full lenth mirror t's just unbareable.

  5. Bernard

    Bernard Guest

    Drink lots of water , lie down, and the stones will pass.

  6. Tim Downie wrote:
    > "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > Running is going incredibly well of late. I'm down to my 58 kg

    goal,
    > > feeling fast, and *NO* <rapidly touches all wood in flat> injuries.

    > Only someone with an eating *and* a drinking disorder could lose

    weight at
    > this time of year. You're a sick, sick man. ;-)

    Anorexic? That would only be his minor sickness.

    I've read some of his posts. Other ailments of his head are
    far worse. :)

    I might have mistaken him for someone else in this ng. There are
    so many weird ones here. I just have a vague association of "np426z"
    some moronic posts and didn't bother to track down which ones.

    FabulustRunner almost had it right this time:

    np426> I have to avoid looking in my full-length mirror or
    np426> I start getting turned on...

    Fab> Luckily, you're the only one that happens to.

    Feb, what he is trying to tell us is that he is a narcissit
    and a Master Baiter. :) That's why you are waiting with
    "baited" breath for his pics.

    np426> OK, you've suffered enough, I'll close.

    Fab> Yes, the threat of pics twice in one post scares the sh**
    Fab> out of us, combined with the pic of you in front of a full
    Fab> lenth mirror t's just unbareable

    -- Bob.

  7. Tim Downie wrote:
    > "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > Running is going incredibly well of late. I'm down to my 58 kg

    goal,
    > > feeling fast, and *NO* <rapidly touches all wood in flat> injuries.

    > Only someone with an eating *and* a drinking disorder could lose

    weight at
    > this time of year. You're a sick, sick man. ;-)

    Anorexic? That would only be his minor sickness.

    I've read some of his posts. Other ailments of his head are
    far worse. :)

    I might have mistaken him for someone else in this ng. There are
    so many weird ones here. I just have a vague association of "np426z"
    some moronic posts and didn't bother to track down which ones.

    FabulustRunner almost had it right this time:

    np426> I have to avoid looking in my full-length mirror or
    np426> I start getting turned on...

    Fab> Luckily, you're the only one that happens to.

    Feb, what he is trying to tell us is that he is a narcissit
    and a Master Baiter. :) That's why you are waiting with
    "baited" breath for his pics.

    np426> OK, you've suffered enough, I'll close.

    Fab> Yes, the threat of pics twice in one post scares the sh**
    Fab> out of us, combined with the pic of you in front of a full
    Fab> lenth mirror t's just unbareable

    -- Bob.

  8. np426z

    np426z Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Anorexic? That would only be his minor sickness.
    > I've read some of his posts. Other ailments of his head are
    > far worse. :)

    Oh, c'mon. Even Wobbot on a bad day can do better than that. If you're
    going to stick around we expect a degree of style, innovation and original
    thought in your musings. This lifeless crap isn't going to cut the mustard
    at all. Ohsiree no!

    > I might have mistaken him for someone else in this ng. There are
    > so many weird ones here. I just have a vague association of "np426z"
    > some moronic posts and didn't bother to track down which ones.

    Yeah, sure. If you can't feign indifference a bit better than that I'd stop
    trying. It's worse than saying nothing at all.

    > Feb, what he is trying to tell us is that he is a narcissit
    > and a Master Baiter. :) That's why you are waiting with
    > "baited" breath for his pics.

    Yup, that's more like it. OK, it's been done before, but it was brief,
    nicely introduced, and fell into the opening I'd so thoughtfully provided
    for Wobbot (but which, for some unusual reason, he ignored). You show
    *some* promise :)

    Roger. <who also suggests you use a spell checker every now and then>

  9. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Bob,
    Suck my arsehole.

  10. Ted

    Ted Guest

    >but which, for some unusual reason, he ignored>

    It's called "filters".

  11. np426z wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > Anorexic? That would only be his minor sickness.
    > > I've read some of his posts. Other ailments of his head are
    > > far worse. :)

    > This lifeless crap isn't going to cut the mustard
    > at all. Ohsiree no!
    >
    > > I might have mistaken him for someone else in this ng. There are
    > > so many weird ones here. I just have a vague association of

    "np426z"
    > > some moronic posts and didn't bother to track down which ones.

    > Yeah, sure. If you can't feign indifference a bit better than that

    I'd stop
    > trying. It's worse than saying nothing at all.

    I was being nice to you to give you some benefit of the doubt. Now
    you've removed all doubt that you're almost as bad as Ted.

    > > Feb, what he is trying to tell us is that he is a narcissit
    > > and a Master Baiter. :) That's why you are waiting with
    > > "baited" breath for his pics.

    > Yup, that's more like it.

    You finally caught on?

    > I'd so thoughtfully provided for Wobbot
    > Roger. <who also suggests you use a spell checker every now and then>

    What's this compulsive references of yours to Wobbok and Roger?
    Are they your shrinks, for you mental midgetry or narcissism?

    As for spell-checker ... you CAN do better than that if you are
    trying for a counterpunch. I've said it a thousand times in ngs,
    something to the effect that,

    "When substance fails, idiot posters always nitpic on spelling,
    grammar, syntax, ... on sentences who meanings are completely
    transparent in spite of the nitpicked typo or faux pas."

    :-( ) <--- that's a big YAWN you earned for your post.

    Now go back to your full-length mirror and Master Bait some more.
    -- Bob.

  12. geo,
    like to see:
    picture of:
    Head lest immortal.
    A 2004 Pharaoh in mud.
    Jesus in a atom sketcher picture.
    inside the gym of plato's academy.
    Lock nest hiding place.
    Sir Arthur grave stone.
    Alexanders resting sight.
    Joan of arc bra of steel.
    A witches broom.
    A jar of cosmic amino acids on a ledge of a very tall clift edge's. with
    that of a year of snow fall in the alps. and you in a swimsuit about to
    grab it with a russians nuclear sub in the water and a fighting mig
    flying over head at sonic sound burst.(in a display of aura red orange
    and yellow blue colors.
    and latter a picture of you dispersing from a pile of fallen snow with
    said cosmic jar downing it like a aussie on a party night with a beer.
    and said jar smash on your forehead were you grow wings and a tail and
    battle the evil son Satan's warlords to death...... with lock nastier in
    the background fighting King Kong the giant Gorilla in a blue baseball
    cap.That says. "N Y yankees" and Nestier in a orange and green scarf and
    a baseball cap that says
    "Boston Red Socks." with 6 witches in the tall pointed black hat and in
    a 1 piece swimsuit and high heels tennis shoes all in purple. with pomp
    poms....
    and do your essay's in rr land.

    or contact.
    e-mail. [email protected]