Trying to track down Jorgen Leth director of "A Sunday in Hell"

Burt

Guest
Anyone have his email address?

I directed and produced a documentary called, "A Sunday in
Delaware".

I totally did it as an homage to "A Sunday in Hell".

I wanted to send Jorgen Leth a copy and get his comments so I could
put it on the dust jacket, and such.

Anyone know how to get in touch with him? I remember several years
ago walking down the Far East Side of Manhattan and seeing his name on
a door. I lost track of him since then.

Burt

On Aug 17, 8:16 pm, Burt <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anyone have his email address?
>
> I directed and produced a documentary called, "A Sunday in
> Delaware".
>
> I totally did it as an homage to "A Sunday in Hell".
>
> I wanted to send Jorgen Leth a copy and get his comments so I could
> put it on the dust jacket, and such.
>
> Anyone know how to get in touch with him? I remember several years
> ago walking down the Far East Side of Manhattan and seeing his name on
> a door. I lost track of him since then.

Room 17-20, Hotel Rue Centre, Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Wiki will have the postal code. --D-y