Trying to Track Down Some TIME Shoes

jose1234

Aug 1, 2009
Hi All!

I'm trying to acquire a pair of old school TIME road cycling shoes...the ones with the four screw-holes on the sole.

I have a pair of TIME pedals circa late 1990s that are unused. As the current design of cycling shoes does not support the older TIME cleats, I'm looking for information on where I can acquire a pair of suitable shoes.

I prefer the old TIME pedals just because they were a much more solid and better design.

Thanks!

Did you try ebay. I believe adidas made a four hole shoe recently. I'm having the reverse problem. I need new pedals and am having trouble finding anything that will work with my four hole shoes. Seems speedplay is the only option.

salsa_usa said:
Did you try ebay. I believe adidas made a four hole shoe recently. I'm having the reverse problem. I need new pedals and am having trouble finding anything that will work with my four hole shoes. Seems speedplay is the only option.
That is true about Speedplay. Pretty much all pedal/cleat designs are the same these days.

Ebay presented an option, but the Diadora shoes offered were in quite a tattered state.

I'll check into the Adidas shoe you mentioned.

salsa_usa said:

What kind of four-hole shoes to you have?

jose1234 said:
What kind of four-hole shoes to you have?

Time equipe pro, or something like that. The bright yellow ones from the late 90's. There is a pair of equipes on ebay, but it is the early ninties model. I had a set, and although they were light they always felt loose and seemed poorly made.

Adidas bike shoes were folded into the Mavic line of shoes. They're both owned by the same conglomerate. Maybe the Mavic shoes have 4 holes on the sole.

Hej
Jeg har lige det omvendte problem - mine pedaler er næsten færdige, men har sko i god stand. Dem vil jeg dog ikke af med..

Vil du af med dine pedaler?

mvh cs

Hi
Sorry

didn't know the page had been translated to danish.

and since you are from abroad, I don't have any interest in your pedal..

bye..
cs

biocs said:
Hi
Sorry

didn't know the page had been translated to danish.

and since you are from abroad, I don't have any interest in your pedal..

bye..
cs

Typical American.