Tsunami Compact frame

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Joe Murphy, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Joe Murphy

    Joe Murphy Guest

    Anyone riding these frames from Chuckbicycles. He has some good deals. Need some fed back. Is this
    frame worth it.

    >Anyone riding these frames from Chuckbicycles. He has some good deals. Need some fed back. Is this
    >frame worth it.

    Yes, it is worth it. If you look at the frames he sells and compare them to some other brand name
    bikes, it is pretty easy to see they are coming from the same factory. Tsunami's are also quite a
    bit cheaper.
    -----------------

  3. Jim Johnson

    Jim Johnson Guest

    "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone riding these frames from Chuckbicycles. He has some good deals. Need some fed back. Is this
    > frame worth it.

    Two of my friends have the non-sloping top tube road frame and they look great (especially for the
    price). Chuck is a great guy to deal with too.

    Jim Johnson