tube questions

mike l

Jul 25, 2005
i want to know if nomorflats work and how hard are there to put on do you think there worth the price??? cause im sick of flats when i get a flat i have to walk and walking takes to long

No idea if nomorflats work, but you need to be asking yourself a couple of questions here:
(a) why you get so many flats (are the tubes pinching inside the tyres)?
(b) why you haven't learned to carry spares so you don't have to walk so far (it only takes five or 10 minutes to change a tube).:)

see i ride every where to the store its my transportion and its fun and quick i ride on off road to get to where i have to go and by walking i mean i have to walk to the store ect. the problem i have is theres alot of stupid people and i probally ran over a peice of glass but i rode home just fine it was the next day i went to grab my bike at my house and the tire was flat and i found the hole well its more like a slice thats why i think i ran over glass and from what i read those nomorflats are soild tube no air thats why i want them i would not puncture it cause you could stab the tube and it wont do anything although i wouldnt try it cause im not that dumb