Road Cycling · Public discussion

Tube sizes? 25 vs. 23 ?

Started by Joe Caltagirone · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,361 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 March 2003
Last activity
8 March 2003
Original author
Joe Caltagirone
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,361
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently went from using a 700x25c tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the 2003 season!)

    Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

    Thx - Joe

  2. brixton-<< I recently went from using a 700x25c tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the
    2003 season!)

    Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

    same tube-most are '18c to 25c' tubes-

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  3. Peter Vecchio (on Pearl in Boulder):

    Yeah, but will Danny still be able to use the same air, or will he have to use 23c air? Since less
    dense air rises, how will he compensate for the density differential in his 23c tires on really
    colds or really hot days?

    As Ever, EP

    PS: Have you guys opened up the annex next door yet?

    "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... brixton-<< I recently went from using a 700x25c
    tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the 2003 season!)

    Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

    same tube-most are '18c to 25c' tubes-

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.