Tube sizes? 25 vs. 23 ?

Status

Joe Caltagirone

Guest
I recently went from using a 700x25c tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the 2003 season!)

Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

Thx - Joe

Qui Si Parla Ca

Guest
brixton-<< I recently went from using a 700x25c tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the
2003 season!)

Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

same tube-most are '18c to 25c' tubes-

Ep

Guest
Peter Vecchio (on Pearl in Boulder):

Yeah, but will Danny still be able to use the same air, or will he have to use 23c air? Since less
dense air rises, how will he compensate for the density differential in his 23c tires on really
colds or really hot days?

As Ever, EP

PS: Have you guys opened up the annex next door yet?

news:[email protected]... brixton-<< I recently went from using a 700x25c
tire to a 700x23c (to be installed for the 2003 season!)

Question: Can I use the same tubes? Or do I need a smaller tube for a 23c?

same tube-most are '18c to 25c' tubes-

Status
Not open for further replies.