Tube wins the race in London ......

Elyob

Guest
http://www.thetube.com/content/pressreleases/0212/20.asp

The Tube triumphed today by beating six other modes of transport in the annual Tube Dash race from
Canary Wharf Station to Westminster Station. In a record-breaking 15 minutes and 13 seconds the Tube
beat off stiff competition from a bike, bus, motorcycle, river bus, taxi, and one person on foot.

<snip

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:28:51 GMT, "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.thetube.com/content/pressreleases/0212/20.asp
>
>The Tube triumphed today by beating six other modes of transport in the annual Tube Dash race from
>Canary Wharf Station to Westminster Station.

Doesn't seem a very fair race to me. From one tube station direct to another? If they can't win that
dash (and it seems that in previous years they couldn't) then they should be ashamed.

Bob