Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Tubeless Tire Pressure

Started by The Hunter · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,425 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
28 January 2004
Last activity
29 January 2004
Original author
The Hunter
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,425
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have just converted my tires (26x2.0) to tubeless. What pressure should I be using now for XC riding. (Rider Weight 145lb)

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by The Hunter
    I have just converted my tires (26x2.0) to tubeless. What pressure should I be using now for XC riding. (Rider Weight 145lb)


    Start at 30 PSI and adjust up from their to avoid rim damage or down for better ride.

  3. The ideal pressure for tubeless setups is between 30-35 psi. Too much under that and the tire will tend to fold on itself, any higher you might as well stick to tubes.

  4. Thanks for that

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.