tubeless

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nibbles, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Nibbles

    Nibbles Guest

    anyone know of a decent tubeless repair kit easily available in europe? or for that matter the best
    tubeless tyres (high + thick kevlar walls)

    cheers

    nibbles

    Tags:

  2. nibbles wrote:

    > anyone know of a decent tubeless repair kit easily available in europe? or for that matter the
    > best tubeless tyres (high + thick kevlar walls)
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > nibbles

    The one I carry was only about $8 US from my LBS. It's one of those geenric brands that I bet sells
    to every wholesale distributor, with differebt labelling on the package.

    Ask your LBS to check their distributors.

    Barry

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > nibbles wrote:
    > >
    > > anyone know of a decent tubeless repair kit easily available in europe? or for that matter the
    > > best tubeless tyres (high + thick kevlar walls)
    > >
    > > cheers
    > >
    > > nibbles
    >
    > The one I carry was only about $8 US from my LBS. It's one of those geenric brands that I bet
    > sells to every wholesale distributor, with differebt labelling on the package.
    >
    > Ask your LBS to check their distributors.
    >
    > Barry

    I use the regular butyl rubber patch with glue. You need to really abrade the rubber to get the glue
    to stick well. As for good tires, I used to use Hutchison, but not anymore............

    -Bob