Tubular fan

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Feb 24, 2006.

  1. This is somewhat off topic but I don't know where else...

    For all those debates on tubular vs clinchers, and for all those people
    who advocate the beauty of sew-ups, check it out:

    http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular1.JPG
    http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular2.JPG

    Perhaps this belongs to a cycling blog, but I don't know enough about
    "blogs" just yet. Anyhow, if there are any Trek/Bontrager marketing
    people seeing this, please feel free to contact me for some promo work.
    I can use the cash to pay for diapers...

    Josh

    Tags:

  2. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > This is somewhat off topic but I don't know where else...
    >
    > For all those debates on tubular vs clinchers, and for all those people
    > who advocate the beauty of sew-ups, check it out:
    >
    > http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular1.JPG
    > http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular2.JPG

    How does he like the taste?

    --
    Michael Press

  3. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On 24 Feb 2006 21:38:32 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >This is somewhat off topic but I don't know where else...
    >
    >For all those debates on tubular vs clinchers, and for all those people
    >who advocate the beauty of sew-ups, check it out:
    >
    >http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular1.JPG
    >http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular2.JPG
    >
    >Perhaps this belongs to a cycling blog, but I don't know enough about
    >"blogs" just yet. Anyhow, if there are any Trek/Bontrager marketing
    >people seeing this, please feel free to contact me for some promo work.
    >I can use the cash to pay for diapers...
    >
    >Josh

    That second shot, that's their new spokesman! Can't beat that.

    Ron

  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:06:16 GMT, RonSonic <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On 24 Feb 2006 21:38:32 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>This is somewhat off topic but I don't know where else...
    >>
    >>For all those debates on tubular vs clinchers, and for all those people
    >>who advocate the beauty of sew-ups, check it out:
    >>
    >>http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular1.JPG
    >>http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular2.JPG

    Please tell me that isn't an employee in a Far East tubular factory!

    Is Cathy Lee in the bike components business now?

  5. [email protected] wrote:
    > This is somewhat off topic but I don't know where else...
    >
    > For all those debates on tubular vs clinchers, and for all those people
    > who advocate the beauty of sew-ups, check it out:
    >
    > http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular1.JPG
    > http://geocities.com/joshualee7/Isaac_tubular2.JPG
    >
    > Perhaps this belongs to a cycling blog, but I don't know enough about
    > "blogs" just yet. Anyhow, if there are any Trek/Bontrager marketing
    > people seeing this, please feel free to contact me for some promo work.
    > I can use the cash to pay for diapers...
    >
    > Josh

    Cute. Now, give him a tube of Clement Red...

  6. FYI, I'll be taking those photos off in a week, so folks seeing this
    thread in weeks or years will find error404 or similar