Tubus Cargo

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Kenneth Clements, Apr 23, 2006.

  1. Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
    are meant for please?

    Ken.

    Tags:

  2. Call me Bob

    Call me Bob Guest

    On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:23:12 GMT, "Kenneth Clements"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
    >are meant for please?

    I've not seen a Tubus rack close up, but at a guess, lights or
    reflector mounts?

    "Bob"

  3. "Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:23:12 GMT, "Kenneth Clements"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
    >>are meant for please?

    > I've not seen a Tubus rack close up, but at a guess, lights or
    > reflector mounts?
    >
    > "Bob"

    Don't think it's that as I've already mounted a rear lamp to the plate
    welded across the back.

    Ken

  4. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    Kenneth Clements wrote:
    > Anyone know what the threaded braze-ons beneath the rear of the top tubes
    > are meant for please?

    I use mine for a Cateye rear light - the standard Cateye rear mount can
    be taken apart and fixed to the braze on, giving a much better mount.

    JimP

    --
    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to
    grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after