Tufo 'Elite' road clincher tubular tyre ???

Jeff S.

Guest
Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they mount securely w/o any possibility of rolling
the tyre? How is the ride quality? Thanks for reading. Jeff S.

"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they mount securely w/o any possibility of rolling
> the tyre? How is the ride quality? Thanks for reading. Jeff S.

Ask Beloki...... wasn't he riding a Tufo?

Jeff S. wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they mount securely w/o any possibility of rolling
> the tyre? How is the ride quality? Thanks for reading. Jeff S.

We carry them and have sold a few sets. Mount easily, ride as nicely as any modern clincher and so
far no complaints.

I cannot say I felt any dramatic difference on a short test ride.

I just installed the cross version of their clincher tubular and raced on it last weekend. It was
awesome when compared to other clinchers I'd ridden. I haven't heard of any roll offs for the cross
version. You'd think with lower tire pressure that might be a tough test.

FWIW, some guys say they are easy to install. They weren't easy for me. There must be a knack I
don't have.

Jerry W

news:[email protected]...