Tufo tire opinions?

Dave

Guest
Does anyone have experience with the S22 pro, S33 pro, or S33 special?
There's a big variability in price between these three models (the S33
special goes for double what the S22 costs), but I'm curious as to
whether there's much difference in terms of comfort, cornering, or flat
resistance.

I have the s33 pro and s22. I like them, and they are pretty nice tires. The
main difference is quality and weight. The tread pattern is slightly
different as well.
Overall, I don't think you could go wrong with either.

david

Dave wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with the S22 pro, S33 pro, or S33 special?
> There's a big variability in price between these three models (the S33
> special goes for double what the S22 costs), but I'm curious as to
> whether there's much difference in terms of comfort, cornering, or flat
> resistance.

Material. The thread counts are pretty low on the cheapest -
S22, S33- models , 60tpi. The S33Pro is 120tpi, typical of
better tires. Look again- you can see that clearly if
you hold them against one another.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org