General fitness, health and nutrition ยท Public discussion

Tummy Tuck -- hate it

Started by Email address hidden ยท ยท Last activity ยท 5 posts ยท 284 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 September 2005
Last activity
26 September 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
284
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am 36 and in the last 6 months when I moved from Canada to W.
    Virginia for my job I gained 8lb and most of my pants get too tight ๐Ÿ™
    I really hate to havce tummy tuck. I heard that's the most difficult
    part to get fat away, even if I starving myself and to abdonimial
    exercrise, It won't go away.

    Please direct me in the right way, lots of myths is out there....that's
    my big concerns to have a flat stomach.

  2. Quoted message said:

    I am 36 and in the last 6 months when I moved from Canada to W.
    Virginia for my job I gained 8lb and most of my pants get too tight ๐Ÿ™
    I really hate to havce tummy tuck. I heard that's the most difficult
    part to get fat away, even if I starving myself and to abdonimial
    exercrise, It won't go away.

    Please direct me in the right way, lots of myths is out there....that's
    my big concerns to have a flat stomach.

    Eat less, exercise more. Much easier and more effective than surgery.

    --
    spammage trappage: remove the underscores to reply

    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my
    neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone
    marrow transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a marrow donor:
    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  3. Quoted message said:

    I am 36 and in the last 6 months when I moved from Canada to W.
    Virginia for my job I gained 8lb and most of my pants get too tight ๐Ÿ™
    I really hate to havce tummy tuck. I heard that's the most difficult
    part to get fat away, even if I starving myself and to abdonimial
    exercrise, It won't go away.

    Please direct me in the right way, lots of myths is out there....that's
    my big concerns to have a flat stomach.

    So gravity is different in W. Virginia than Canada? Wow. Oh wait, I
    get it ... a surgeon opened you up and inserted the fat and now you
    think a surgeon should open you up to remove it?

    - bc

  4. Quoted message said:

    I am 36 and in the last 6 months when I moved from Canada to W.
    Virginia for my job I gained 8lb and most of my pants get too tight ๐Ÿ™
    I really hate to havce tummy tuck. I heard that's the most difficult
    part to get fat away, even if I starving myself and to abdonimial
    exercrise, It won't go away.

    Please direct me in the right way, lots of myths is out there....that's
    my big concerns to have a flat stomach.

    Dont post the same message to alt.support.diet.low-carb.

    Exercise & diet will remove fat but there are no shortcuts.
    I find the treadmill & swimming helps me to cut fat, you just need to
    experiment to see what works. Start reading
    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html

    An you cant "spot reduce" ie doing abdominal exercises will not reduce
    abdominal fat.

    gtoomey

  5. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am 36 and in the last 6 months when I moved from Canada to W.
    Virginia for my job I gained 8lb and most of my pants get too tight ๐Ÿ™
    I really hate to havce tummy tuck. I heard that's the most difficult
    part to get fat away, even if I starving myself and to abdonimial
    exercrise, It won't go away.

    Please direct me in the right way, lots of myths is out there....that's
    my big concerns to have a flat stomach.

    My sympathies for your move to america. americans eat lots of hamburgers,
    especially with processed american cheese and processed american mayonaise.
    Have a side-dish of biggie size freedom fries and wash it down with an
    american size.coca-cola. For a change of pace, why don't you try
    chicago-style deep-dish pizza? For desert you can have boston cream pie or
    baked alaska or a twinkie!!

    If you want to loose the weight, stop eating like an american!! Eat
    breakfast. Recall the morning meal and a dunkin' donut and a marlboro light
    is NOT a good brekkie.

    Good Luck

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.