Tunes

DwayneD

Jul 28, 2006
just going to bed listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn I love the rockin blues, how bout others out there? What tunes do you listen too?
Dwayne

DwayneD said:
just going to bed listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn I love the rockin blues, how bout others out there? What tunes do you listen too?
Dwayne
Comon folks What kind of music do you guys listen too?!!!!!!
Dwayne

Why did you post this in the "Grand Tours" forum? You'd probably get more relplies in the "Bike Cafe".

One view, to someone who just got here...

I find that there are two kinds of forums. One kind is a "topic" forum, where everyone pretty much sticks to the point, where of course that point is usually very broadly defined.

The other kind is where people assemble around a topic, but they turn into a "community" forum where the focus no longer is on the original topic but rather that people that participate. So those forums can range widely in what they discuss.

This forum appears to be of the "topic" kind, not the "community" kind. If you go back and look at past threads, you will not see ones resembling this one that you are trying to start.

I just thought that with all that is going on I'd lighten things up a little

meehs said:
Why did you post this in the "Grand Tours" forum? You'd probably get more relplies in the "Bike Cafe".
Why did I post it hear? I'm trolling
Dwayne

DwayneD said:
Dwayne
Kraftwerk - Tour de France, especially Etape 2 and Chrono. Prologue and La Forme are also very good.

schwagger said:
i LIKE TO LISTEN TO kARLOTTA'S MAN MOAN MY NAME, WHILE HE PLEASURES HIMSELF WITH MY HINTER-REGIONS!

Fixed... edited to comply with the orientation of my conjugality.