Turbo Trainer Videos on DVD

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Phil Stone, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Phil Stone

    Phil Stone Guest

    I thought up a easy way to make indoor rides seem a little more like an outside ride. I videoed a
    few of the most famous climbs in the French Alps last July with a helmet camera converted the
    footage to Mpg2 added the grade of the climb in % & put them on to DVDs. So now I can ride in front
    on my big TV & see a road, Beautiful Mountains & change gear with the grade changes, Spin on the
    descents etc.I can now ride 2hrs + & have nice memorys of the ride such as towns & hills encountered
    rather then the stop watch !

    http://users.pandora.be/phil.stone/Turbovid%20users.htm
    http://users.pandora.be/phil.stone/TurboVids.htm

    Tags:

  2. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Please read this NG's posting rules before you post any more cheesy ADS here.

    news:<[email protected]>...