Turbo Trainer Videos on DVD

Phil Stone

Guest
I thought up a easy way to make indoor rides seem a little more like an outside ride. I videoed a
few of the most famous climbs in the French Alps last July with a helmet camera converted the
footage to Mpg2 added the grade of the climb in % & put them on to DVDs. So now I can ride in front
on my big TV & see a road, Beautiful Mountains & change gear with the grade changes, Spin on the
descents etc.I can now ride 2hrs + & have nice memorys of the ride such as towns & hills encountered
rather then the stop watch !

http://users.pandora.be/phil.stone/Turbovid%20users.htm
http://users.pandora.be/phil.stone/TurboVids.htm

Please read this NG's posting rules before you post any more cheesy ADS here.

news:<[email protected]>...