General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Turkey Tenderloin recipe

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 170 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 October 2007
Last activity
31 October 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
170
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I picked one up for dinner and I need a simple recipe. SO has
    ulcerative colitis and is coming off of a flare-up. Let's put it this
    way; I've made nothing but pirogies and mashed potatos for the last
    week. I think he can tolerate the turkey if prepared simply. Should
    I just season it and grill? How about roasting? TIA, Robin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.