    From: "webstream1" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
    author
    Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:15:45 -0700
    Subject: HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE
    YOUR LIFE!
    | Report Abuse
    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
    back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
    came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam, but like most of
    us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send
    $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You
    then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,
    and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands)
    No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
    people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to
    lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the measly
    $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in
    the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
    just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end
    of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third
    week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
    fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
    still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I
    have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
    works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure you print
    a copy of this Article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
    you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
    that you will start making more money than you thought possible by
    doing something so easy! Suggestion:Read this entire message carefully!
    (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch
    the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only
    $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
    indecent; it is not phoney; and it is virtually no risk - it really
    works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these
    directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
    This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
    the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business.
    In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
    in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6
    separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
    paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
    place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
    seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).Next, place one paper
    in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
    envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your
    name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY real! You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
    skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
    checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the
    following addresses; (#1) Brian Kuhns 15 Chestnut Dr. Doylestown, PA
    18901. (#2) I. Linderoth 1060 Township Line Rd. Phoenixville, PA 19460.
    (#3) E. Butler 5844 Cobble Trail Columbus, GA 31907. (#4) CHRISTIAN
    GEENER 381 Casa Linda Plaza #193 Dallas, TX 75218. (#5) D. Nelson P.O.
    Box 459 Midway (#6) B. Alexander 2800 Reisterstown Road Baltimore, MD.
    21215 City, CA 92655. STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that
    you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
    etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change
    anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original
    as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly
    real! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
    Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
    whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE
    REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
    the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the
    program will continue and the money that so many others have received
    will come your way. NOTE:You may want to retain every name and
    addresses sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
    notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark
    paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded
    and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed
    for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your
    name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
    the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
    What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six
    people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and
    you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
    NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
    letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
    of this letter and drag your cursor to the end of this paper, and
    select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
    the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place
    your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
    'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
    can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a
    ..txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,
    you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or
    Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line
    forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) You can search on
    google.com or altavista.com or yahoo.com etc. for things like
    millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
    message board, money making discussions, money making forums, and
    business message boards. Step 5) Visit these messages boards and post
    this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
    and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
    be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
    postings in a particular group, click the post message tab. You're done
    with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
    it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! * *REMEMBER, THE
    MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU
    HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
    money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
    rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
    postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
    replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6
    on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
    the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
    respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
    those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
    only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now
    here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
    just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
    message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per
    200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original
    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
    list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
    another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    Internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOUARE NOW!!
    So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
    People have said, & quote; what if the plan is played out and no one
    sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening
    when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
    joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
    a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
    thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember: play FAIRLY
    and HONESTLY and this will really work!! Much SUCCESS TO ALL OF YOU!

    InternetZone
    Jul 16, 4:57 pm
    From: "InternetZone" <[email protected]> - Find messages by
    this author
    Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:57:33 -0700
    Subject: Re: HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD
    CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
    | Report Abuse
    http://www.safelists-4-u.com/cgi-bin/Blessed/cl.cgi?230

    Tags:

  2. On 27 Dec 2005 15:08:06 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Subject: HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!!

    YOU are an idiot.

    > So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
    > and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

    Bullshit...

    http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/pyramid.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/chainalrt.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/09/universal.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/pyramid/

    http://skepdic.com/pyramid.html

    http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp

    http://www.commerce.state.ut.us/dcp/education/pyramid.html

    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm

    http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/facts/pyramid.htm

    This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me

  3. Rusty

    Rusty Guest

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:42:26 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 27 Dec 2005 15:08:06 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>Subject: HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!!

    >YOU are an idiot.
    >
    >> So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
    >> and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

    >http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/pyramid.htm
    >
    >http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/chainalrt.htm
    >
    >http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/09/universal.htm
    >
    >http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/pyramid/
    >
    >http://skepdic.com/pyramid.html
    >
    >http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp
    >
    >http://www.commerce.state.ut.us/dcp/education/pyramid.html
    >
    >http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm
    >
    >http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/facts/pyramid.htm

    You are correct. This is a pyramid scheme. It's illegal for anyone
    in the U.S. to do this, except the Social Security Administration.

    ;-)

    Rusty