Turn Six Dollars Into Sixty Thousand Dollars

F

Frank

MAKE A FORTUNE - AND THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVED IT WORKS!!

TAKE JUST 5 MINUTES TO READ THIS AND SEE!!

Yes there is some risk, But think about the risk. You've only invested $6.00 and a little time.

The real risk is you not following through and missing out on the chance of a LIFETIME! If everyone
follows through, together, we can't lose.

**THIS IS THE NEWEST UPDATED VERSION** As I was surfing the net, I read all these postings on how
you can make over $50,000, even $800,000. Well I believe that if all goes well, and you follow the
rules EXACTLY, it will work. Just follow the instructions given in this letter, and you too can make
over $800,000, perfectly legal according to USA Post Office Laws (read on for specifics).

Don't look at this as a money-making scam, but rather a true-to-life example to test the above
statement. It will only cost you $6.00 dollars plus 6 stamps, and a few hours of your time. Thus,
there is some effort involved, because nothing in life is absolutely free. Are you ready and willing
to accept that you deserve to receive a fair amount of money? If so, please continue reading. But if
you think this is just another scam, I suggest that you don't try it.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 6-PERSON LIST, NOT THE USUAL 5.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT THIS PROGRAM. JUST ADD ONE NAME AND REPOST THE ARTICLE. IF YOU DO NOT IT
WILL NOT WORK, AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST! FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS AND JOIN US IN A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY!

The program has been revised and you will notice six names instead of five. The reason for this is
the flood of five name programs and the sixth name will add $50000 to $100000. This is proven
mathematically and in my bank account. I never really thought that this program would work, but IT
DOES and it will work for you too. Just be patient and follow the directions exactly!

Print this article now, so you have all the information for your version. Remember to keep the names
right. Let's go!

STEP 1 Invest your $6 by writing your name and address on six separate pieces of paper along with
the words:

"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" (in this way, you are not just sending a dollar to someone; you
are paying for a legitimate service)

People have asked me if this is really legal. It is! You are using the Internet to advertise your
business. What is that business? You are assembling a mailing list of people who are interested in
home based computer and online businesses and methods of generating income at home.

**Remember - people send you a small fee to be added to your list. It is legal. What will you do
with your list of thousands of names? That's up to you, but this is how it becomes legal. To be
legal you must actually sell a product or service if you expect to receive a dollar. Anyone sending
a dollar back to you must receive something in return. You have already received this letter due to
the participation of each of the 6 persons listed below. This letter and the plan given within this
letter are a "product" that you have received. Thus, you will be sending $1.00 to each of the 6
persons given below in exchange for receiving this letter and for asking them to provide the
"service" of adding you to their mailing list.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS A 100% LEGAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS COVERED IN TITLE 18, SECTION
1302 AND 1342 OF THE POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS.

Now, please follow the given steps exactly to receive your desired amount of money:

Immediately send $1 US cash (a one dollar bill, no checks, no money orders) to each of the 6 people
on the list below. Wrap this dollar in a note with the words: "Please put me on your mailing list."
(In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone, you're paying for a legitimate service)

Also, to discourage those who prey on cash in the mail, be sure the bill is completely hidden by the
note (a woven envelope is recommended.) Include your address. You do not need to include your name.
This is the key to the program!

Also, let each person know what number they are in your letter so he/she knows which cycle he/she is
receiving the $1.00 from. Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, either on
computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes that people send to you. This is PROOF
that you are truly providing a service, and should the IRS or some other government agency question
you, you can provide them with this proof!

Therefore, you will start a list of all the people who send you a dollar requesting to be added to a
mailing list. Actually, you will want to safeguard this list because it can generate even better
responses and much more money later!

Fold a $1 bill inside each paper, and mail them by standard mail to the following six addresses:

1. James Green 1383 140th Street Hampton, IA 50441

2. Tom Hamilton 4735 E. Withlacoochee Trail Dunnellon, FL 34434

3. David Layne RRI Box 432AA Pelham, TN 37366

4. Maravon Morrison 11025 Booth Kansas City, MO 64134

5. Janice & Edward Weissbach
P.O. Box 225 Ridge, NY 11961

6. Willie Williams 1055 W. Francis Street #F Ontario, CA 91762

STEP 2 Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up. This way #6 becomes #5
and so on. Put your name in as the #6 on the list

STEP 3 LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE. How do the numbers work for potential income
earnings? Assume for the sake of example that you get a 7.5% return rate. This is very conservative;
my first attempt was about 9.5%, and my second was over 11%.

7. You send out 200 letters, and 15 people (7.5% x 200) will send you $1 each to be put on your
mailing list. $15.00

8. Those 15 send out 200 letters each, and 225 people send you $1 each to be put on your mailing
list. $225.00

9. Those 225 send out 200 letters each, and 3,375 people send you
$1 each to be put on your mailing list. $3,375.00.

10. Those 3,375 send out 200 letters each, and 50,625 people send you $1 each to be put on your
mailing list. $50,625.00

11. Those 50,625 send out 200 letters each, and 758,375 people send you $1 each to be put on your
mailing list. $759,375.00

TOTAL $813,615.00!! If those figures sound incredibly high, figure that even with half the return
rate, or even a quarter, the total is still spectacular!! It works every time, but how well will
depend on how many letters you send. In the above example you mailed out 200 letters. This sounds
like "pie in the sky," but the numbers add up, and with over 40 million people on the NET, it works!

**TIP: For an even greater return, post to MORE than 250 newsgroups initially; try for 300-350. When
your name drops off a list, simply access another message from a newsgroup and start the process
over again. Post the new article to at least 250 newsgroups. Remember, the more you post, the more
people see, and the more you get. There are at least 18,000 newsgroups at any one time.

This is a $7.92 investment (including stamps). It takes about a week or so to start seeing a return-
so be patient. The money should flow for about 3 months. At that point, simply add your name to the
list and start over.

I've done this three times and now I can quit my job and start investing in real estate full time. I
assure you this can work. If you mailed out 500 letters, you could have received even more! Check
the math yourself, but I guarantee it's correct. With this kind of return, you have got to give it a
try! Try it once, and you'll do it again. Just make sure you send a dollar to each of the addresses
on the list above with a note asking to be added to their mailing list. Together we will all prosper
and we will be able to share our wealth with those less fortunate than ourselves.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN TRACKING YOUR MONEY COME IN FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND, POSSIBLY,
THE WORLD!!

GENERAL STEPS ON AUTOMATING THE PROCESS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have Netscape 3.0 do EXACTLY the following:

12) Click on any newsgroup like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which is on the far left when
you're in the newsgroups page. This will bring up a box to type a message in.

13) Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to something flashy, like, "NEED
CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$ or "FAST CASH"!!!

14) Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once) THIS whole article WORD FOR
WORD, except insert your name at #6, and remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes
you think you need to make. Keep almost all of it the SAME!

15) When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT
WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX.

Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save your article as a text file to your C: or A: drive. DO
NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO THIS. Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

NOTE: If you don't want to type in the whole article by hand, AND you know how to use a plain
text editor (like Notepad), you can edit the file ahead of time, then attach it as shown
in step 6.

5) If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup now by just clicking send,
which is right below FILE, and right above
Cc:

6) Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any newsgroup then click on 'TO NEWS',
again in the top left corner. Leave the NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title
in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once you're in the body of the message. Click on ATTACHMENTS, which
is below the SUBJECT BOX. You will get another box to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE, then find
YOUR file that if you did this right, you should see your file name in the attachments box, and
it will be shaded green.

NOTE: If you don't want to type in the whole article and you know how to use a plain text editor
(Notepad), you can edit the file ahead of time, then attach it.

IF YOU USE I.E. EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON, highlight this
article. Then press the "ctrl" key and the "c" key at the same time to copy this article. Then print
this article for your records, to have the names of those you will be sending $1 bills to.

2) Go to the news groups and press "post an article". A window will open. Type in your headline in
the subject area and then click in the large window below. Press "ctrl" and then "v" and the
article will be placed in the window. If you want to edit the article, do so and then highlight
and copy it again. Now every time you post the article in a new newsgroup all you have to
repeat is "ctrl" and "v" and press post.

3) That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a different newsgroup, so that
way it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups, or more.

You see? Now you just have 249 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes about 30 seconds, once you get
used to it.

REMEMBER 250 IS THE MINIMUM. But the more you post the more money you will receive.

AND THAT'S IT!! THEY ARE THE ONLY STEPS!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA TIPS (this is a later addition for extra ease of posting):

(ONLY) IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT WITH YOUR COMPUTER YOU CAN AUTOMATE YOUR POSTINGS (and prevent spamming)
AS FOLLOWS: (THIS Replaces the previous section only i.e. 'GENERAL STEPS ON AUTOMATING THE PROCESS')

(using Netscape):

As you are reading this message click on "file" - "save message as", enter a filename in the 'save
as' dialog box, press "enter".

Now open "Notepad" (usually from "start" - "programs" - "accessories") and open the message ( "file"
- "open" ) you just saved. (You will find it in the same folder you saved it and you may also find
it has a '.html' file extension). Then edit the letter EXACTLY as you have been directed above. Just
make sure you delete the 'system-message'

that appears at the top so that it makes sense when you read it!

Click on "edit" - "select all" (all the text should now be highlighted) then again "edit" - "copy".

Leave Notepad alone for now and return to the Netscape News program:

Click on "options" - "show all newsgroups".

Now select (subscribe to) whichever groups you think are suitable by moving down the entire listing
and clicking in the appropriate empty boxes. Once you have finished click "options" - "show
subscribed newsgroups". Now simply click on the first group you want to post to, to highlight it.
Then choose the group about 10 further on and WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY click on it. Next
click on "file" - "new news message".

A message box will appear and after entering the "flashy" subject line, position the cusor in the
main message area.

Click on "edit" -"paste"; the message will appear.

NOW CHECK IT!!

When you are satisfied evrything is correct click "send" and it will be sent to all 10 groups. Now
repeat as many times as you need- very simple!

PLEASE NEVER post to many more than 10 with any one message since the resulting long lines of
newsgroup listings at the top of EVERY message will annoy many AND will vastly reduce the
effectiveness of your posting.

JUST ONE OTHER THING:

Let's remember that there are many people far less fortunate than ourselves who will never be able
to afford a computer and hence will be unable to join in our enterprise. Therefore please consider
donating a (significant) portion of your earnings from the venture to charity.

NOTE - "edit" - "copy" is exactly the same as pressing "ctrl" with "c" "edit" - "paste" is exactly
the same as pressing "ctrl" with "v"

Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------