Tuscan cooking vacation

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cheshire, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Cheshire

    Cheshire Guest

    I hope this is not too off topic ... or redundant. We are planning on a trip
    to Italy this summer or fall for a cooking class/vacation, and we are
    looking for recommendations. Specifically, we are looking at two programs
    offered by The International Kitchen. One is called Authentic Southern
    Tuscany and the other is A Classic Tuscan Table with Chef Claudio. Can
    anyone offer comments on these or other such cooking school vacations?

    Thanks.

    GC

    Tags:

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:31:43 -0500, Cheshire wrote:

    > I hope this is not too off topic ... or redundant. We are planning on a trip
    > to Italy this summer or fall for a cooking class/vacation, and we are
    > looking for recommendations. Specifically, we are looking at two programs
    > offered by The International Kitchen. One is called Authentic Southern
    > Tuscany and the other is A Classic Tuscan Table with Chef Claudio. Can
    > anyone offer comments on these or other such cooking school vacations?

    I subscribe to the Lidia's Italy newsletter and I think I've seen
    cooking vacations offered by her.

    http://www.lidiasitaly.com/index2.htm