TV - Blue Heelers "Not happy Jan"

Kerridwyn

Feb 26, 2003
Hey

Im a avid fan of the TV show Blue Heelers though at the moment I am not impressed with them.

Recently they aired a episode with a "Devil Dog" that was ravishing the area, killing sheep and harrising the public at large

Initially one of the Police officers dog is accused of being the Devil Dog and is locked up.

The dog in the end that is the devil dog is a "Alaskian Malamute"

Unfortunatly due to its Wolf like appearance its widely used in many shows that require rouge animals

This just add extra fear to those who have no knowledge of the tempermant or behaviour of the Alaskian Malamute

My Grandfather had two of these dogs and they had the greatest temperment and are very good with kids.

Ive only come acoss one Alaskian Malamute that when I attempted to pat the animal it growled at me however the owner didnt look to wise about the dog and looked like it had been abused somewhat.

I know the animal in real life was a stunt animal and was not shot in real life but i shed a fear tears knowing that still in theory it happened.

Well thats my two 21inch flat road tyretube input for now :>

yeah but Blue heelers died in the ass a long time ago, its been on like 10 years now and there is only so much crime you can wring out of a small country town

Originally posted by Duckwah
yeah but Blue heelers died in the ass a long time ago, its been on like 10 years now and there is only so much crime you can wring out of a small country town

Thats true, I reckon that show is a POS :D

Also welcome to the forum Kerridwyn, I see you work for a competitor :D

cheers!

Sounds like a soapie. I hate soapies! Especially American soapies. TV for the lonely, that's what I call it! :mad:

Originally posted by Kerridwyn
I've only come acoss one Alaskan Malamute that when I attempted to pat the animal it growled at me.
The one that used to live next door to me was extremely nasty. It would try to bite anyone it could. The woman living next door wouldn't go near it and couldn't let her children go out into the yard. Her husband was the only person the dog wouldn't bite.

It also used to kill any other animals (including 2 of our cats and others from the neighbourhood) that went through its yard.