TV transmissions from Dauphine Libere

Morten

Guest
Hi!

Does anybody know if there are any TV stations which transmit from Dauphine Libere?

Thanks in advance

Morten

news.itd.umich.edu <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Morten" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anybody know if there are any TV stations which transmit from Dauphine Libere?
>
> 2003 Dauphine Libere OLN: Thursday, June 26th at 8pm ET/PT

I don't know what OLN is, but June 26th isn't exactly tomorrow.

I'd really like to watch the Dauphiné on tv this year (although I'm not that impressed by the field
- only Armstrong among the major tour contenders, ok Hamilton is there too). It starts tomorrow and
I'd like to follow it all week.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/DauphineLibere03/?id=default

--
«Wänn i de Schwitz s Volk redet, händ d Politikär ruhig sii.»

[email protected] (Malte Lewan Neelsen) wrote:

>news.itd.umich.edu <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Morten" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Does anybody know if there are any TV stations which transmit from Dauphine Libere?
>>
>> 2003 Dauphine Libere OLN: Thursday, June 26th at 8pm ET/PT
>
>I don't know what OLN is, but June 26th isn't exactly tomorrow.

OLN is an american network, maybe he thought that you were american like he is

>I'd really like to watch the Dauphiné on tv this year (although I'm not that impressed by the field
>- only Armstrong among the major tour contenders, ok Hamilton is there too). It starts tomorrow and
>I'd like to follow it all week.
>
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/DauphineLibere03/?id=default

I do not know this year, but last year France 2 televised only the big mountain stage that took
place on Saturday. The other days there were not even motocameras following the race. Pretty bad for
a 2.HC level race.

I think that anyway the best place to check is the website of the French public TV (France 2
and France 3)

Davide Tosi <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] (Malte Lewan Neelsen) wrote:
> >I'd really like to watch the Dauphiné on tv this year (although I'm not that impressed by the
> >field - only Armstrong among the major tour contenders, ok Hamilton is there too). It starts
> >tomorrow and I'd like to follow it all week.
> >
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/DauphineLibere03/?id=default
>
> I do not know this year, but last year France 2 televised only the big mountain stage that took
> place on Saturday. The other days there were not even motocameras following the race. Pretty bad
> for a 2.HC level race.

Indeed bad. This year I don't find any stage that ends in a mountain peak. There are stages that
have peaks shortly before the end though. It's a tour for descenders.

> I think that anyway the best place to check is the website of the French public TV (France 2 and
> France 3)

I can get the complete results and analysis on www.cyclingnews.com, but if there will be video clips
on these French websites, then that would be interesting.

Tour de Suisse and Tour of Catalonia next week would also be great to follow. I'm hungry for pro
cycling right now. Where will my favorite Simoni be warming up (if anywhere)?

--
«Wänn i de Schwitz s Volk redet, händ d Politikär ruhig sii.»