Tweel

Someone posted a link about this a little while ago, personaly I think
this will be great for cars, wheelchairs, ect. But I don't see it
working very welll for SUV's, motorcycles, and unicycles, the tires are
just to flat, and they don't have that 180 semi circle tread a normal
tire does, although they could just have a flat peice of tread on the
tire, and the wheel could bend sideways to adjust for where the ground
is, although they showed this technology being used on rough terain, I
noticed it was never shown on a motorcycle, nor uneaven terrain making
me think there isn't much sideways bend for the tires. My other concern
for unicycles would be no bounce for hopping.

But I could, and would like to be wrong, this would make certain things
on unicycles much nicer, and more sturdy. imagin your tires having a ID,
that would just be cool, you could have drasticly diffrent sized hubs,
and would make clutched and geared hubs alot easier to make.

--
cyberpunk - Bruwahaha

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

'de' (http://tinyurl.com/7qsxv) 'ja' (http://tinyurl.com/bbzz2) 'vu'
(http://tinyurl.com/9j6qx)

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

vanman2004 wrote:
> *It's like smartWheels in "Snow Crash".
>
> That's an awesome book, btw.
>

> "Chiseled Spam" *

Youre my hero! haha

I tried to start a Neil Stephenson thread in JC a while back but it sped
off to page 2 real fast. :D

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

mango wrote:
> *Youre my hero! haha
>
> I tried to start a Neil Stephenson thread in JC a while back but it
> sped off to page 2 real fast. :D *

He's really awesome. Have you read "In the Beginning Was the Command
Line?"

That is one of the best essays / short books I have ever read, and I
still re-read it at least two or three times a year.

I started the Baroque Cycle, but as Neal gets older he seems to be
getting more boring, too :(.

--
vanman2004 - ...
vanman2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9184