TWENTY (20) days delivery from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 21, 2003.

  1. Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
    back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    > send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    Performance is a big organization. This is their busy season, so orders can probably slip through
    the cracks for various reasons. After complaining to Performance a few years ago regarding big
    problems with the staff at one of their stores (Naperville, IL), I received a personal phone call
    from the regional manager. She took immediate action, and now that store has a wonderful manager and
    helpful staff. Performance does listen and corrects mistakes, if my experience is any gauge.

    Good luck.

    Barry

    >Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
    >back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    I sure wish performance would deliver your stuff. Not because I care if you get your stuff. I just
    don't want to see the same post every single day till you get your stuff.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  4. Ss29mtb

    Ss29mtb Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) Date: 5/21/03 1:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    >
    >Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
    >back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    Hmmmmmm The LBS looks a whole lot better to you now huh?

  5. [email protected] (SS29MTB) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >From: [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) Date: 5/21/03 1:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    > >
    > >Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    > >send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.
    > >

    > Hmmmmmm The LBS looks a whole lot better to you now huh?

    I'll say. BTW, Performance has promised to refund the money. Finally.

  6. John Everett

    John Everett Guest

    On Wed, 21 May 2003 18:06:49 GMT, "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    >> send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.
    >
    >Performance is a big organization. This is their busy season, so orders can probably slip through
    >the cracks for various reasons. After complaining to Performance a few years ago regarding big
    >problems with the staff at one of their stores (Naperville, IL), I received a personal phone call
    >from the regional manager. She took immediate action, and now that store has a wonderful manager
    >and helpful staff. Performance does listen and corrects mistakes, if my experience is any gauge.

    Also the most local of my LBSes. This place used to be a disaster. I recall one time after wandering
    around the store for ten to fifteen minutes I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Does anyone want to
    sell anything?" Only then did someone wander out of the back (non-customer area) of the shop. It's
    been much better ever since the "day of the long knives" resulted in a complete turnover of the
    management and staff.

  7. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
    Pearlman) wrote:

    > [email protected] (SS29MTB) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >From: [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) Date:
    > > >5/21/03 1:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id:
    > > > <[email protected]>
    > > >
    > > >Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    > > >send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.
    > >
    > > Hmmmmmm The LBS looks a whole lot better to you now huh?
    >
    > I'll say. BTW, Performance has promised to refund the money. Finally.

    Too bad you can't refund all of our time and the bandwidth you've wasted on your pathetic whining.
    Hope you make it into adulthood sometime soon.

  8. "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    > send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    I have a tiny penis too!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training