TWENTY (20) days my life is so empty I have no interests outside my little catalog order

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Some Moron, May 21, 2003.

  1. Some Moron

    Some Moron Guest

    Twenty days now they tell me product is not available

    I am incapable of realizing maybe the product is backordered. Or it's readily available and I should
    cancel and place an order elsewhere.

    Gotta obsess about this, it's not like I can fill my ENTIRE day wanking.

    They email me, at least I have that bit of human contact in my life.

    Yours truly, Travis Bickle

    Tags:

  2. dennisg

    dennisg New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2003
    That's one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. How tragic that it's so relevent.

  3. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has this same bike in stock? I
    know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive, but what they hell....ya know?

  4. Jim Lane

    Jim Lane Guest

    Doug Kanter wrote:
    > Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has this same bike in stock? I
    > know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive, but what they hell....ya know?

    Don't you recognize parody when you see it?

    jim

  5. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Jim Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    > > Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has
    this
    > > same bike in stock? I know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive,
    but
    > > what they hell....ya know?
    > >

    > Don't you recognize parody when you see it?
    >

    > jim

    Yeah..usually. I guess I didn't notice that this wasn't the same guy who's been whining about his
    unshipped bike from Performance. :)

  6. Tonga

    Tonga Guest

    On Thu, 22 May 2003 02:19:04 GMT, "Some Moron" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Twenty days now they tell me product is not available
    >
    >I am incapable of realizing maybe the product is backordered. Or it's readily available and I
    >should cancel and place an order elsewhere.
    >
    >Gotta obsess about this, it's not like I can fill my ENTIRE day wanking.
    >
    >They email me, at least I have that bit of human contact in my life.
    >
    >Yours truly, Travis Bickle

    Now, now, Travis, you're not fooling anyone. Get back to driving your cab, will ya?

    And please don't ask me "Are you talking to me?"...of course I am.

  7. On Thu, 22 May 2003 19:29:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yeah..usually. I guess I didn't notice that this wasn't the same guy who's been whining about his
    >unshipped bike from Performance. :)

    Personally, when I see "<N> days now" as the start of a message, I hit N before I go any further
    than that. And I haven't even been reading most of his crap anyway...

    Jasper