TWENTY (20) days my life is so empty I have no interests outside my little catalog order

Some Moron

Guest
Twenty days now they tell me product is not available

I am incapable of realizing maybe the product is backordered. Or it's readily available and I should
cancel and place an order elsewhere.

Gotta obsess about this, it's not like I can fill my ENTIRE day wanking.

They email me, at least I have that bit of human contact in my life.

Yours truly, Travis Bickle

Originally posted by Some Moron
Twenty days now they tell me product is not available

I am incapable of realizing maybe the product is backordered. Or it's readily available and I should
cancel and place an order elsewhere.

Gotta obsess about this, it's not like I can fill my ENTIRE day wanking.

They email me, at least I have that bit of human contact in my life.

Yours truly, Travis Bickle

That's one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. How tragic that it's so relevent.

Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has this same bike in stock? I
know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive, but what they hell....ya know?

Doug Kanter wrote:
> Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has this same bike in stock? I
> know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive, but what they hell....ya know?

Don't you recognize parody when you see it?

jim

"Jim Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
> > Not for nuthin', but have you called around to see if anyone else has
this
> > same bike in stock? I know it sounds crazy, and maybe even proactive,
but
> > what they hell....ya know?
> >

> Don't you recognize parody when you see it?
>

> jim

Yeah..usually. I guess I didn't notice that this wasn't the same guy who's been whining about his
unshipped bike from Performance. :)

On Thu, 22 May 2003 02:19:04 GMT, "Some Moron" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Twenty days now they tell me product is not available
>
>I am incapable of realizing maybe the product is backordered. Or it's readily available and I
>should cancel and place an order elsewhere.
>
>Gotta obsess about this, it's not like I can fill my ENTIRE day wanking.
>
>They email me, at least I have that bit of human contact in my life.
>
>Yours truly, Travis Bickle

Now, now, Travis, you're not fooling anyone. Get back to driving your cab, will ya?

And please don't ask me "Are you talking to me?"...of course I am.

On Thu, 22 May 2003 19:29:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah..usually. I guess I didn't notice that this wasn't the same guy who's been whining about his
>unshipped bike from Performance. :)

Personally, when I see "<N> days now" as the start of a message, I hit N before I go any further
than that. And I haven't even been reading most of his **** anyway...

Jasper