twice the price of postage sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Myra Vaninwegen, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. New baby means getting rid of the stuff I don't use any more in order to make space for shedloads of
    baby clothes and other assorted equipment (need pram parking space).

    All the following is going for twice the price of postage, following Richard Bates' (I think)
    sellout of a few months ago. Tell me what you want, and send me your postal address. If you're the
    first person to ask for it, I'll email a confirmation that it's on its way, along with my postal
    address. When the item arrives, take the postage, multiply by two, and send me the cheque.
    Everything is divded up into clothing (stuff you wear) and hardware (everything else).

    HARDWARE:

    threadless MTB stem, Trek system2, 13.5cm long, about 10 degree rise

    MTB quill 1 1/8" stem, 11cm long, about 10 degree rise

    Technomic quill stem for road bikes, short extension (6-7 cm), v. long quill (16cm, top to min
    insert height) good for raising bars high, h'bar opening takes 25mm diameter h'bar

    Kalloy MTB saetpost, 35cm long, diameter 30.0mm

    Kallow MTB seatpost, 35cm long, diamter 26.6mm

    Suntour XC Comp 7-speed rear hub with quick release, 135mm OLN, not Shimano compatible

    Rock ring chainring protector for use with compact 5-bolt MTB chainsets, includes chainring bolts

    collction of TA chainrings for TA cyclotourist chainset 28, 38, 44 non-spider chinrings, 32 & 50
    with spider

    steel 50 tooth chainring off Sora chainset, never used

    nice alu 52-tooth chainring off vintage circa 1993 Dura-Ace chainset,
    v.little use

    8-speed rapidfire MTB gear shifters, no optical gear indicator

    Shimano acera MTB front mech for compact chainset, top routed cable pull, for seat tube diameter
    32mm (as measured by caliper just now)

    Reflectalite cycle dynamo regulater

    Avocet 31 cycle computer, uses ring that magnet snaps onto your front hub so not usable with hub
    dynamo, color red, does not have average speed if this is important (has trip & total distance,
    current & max speed, timer and clock)

    2 small water bottles, one with power gel logo, one plain pale gray

    CLOTHING:

    neoprene overshoes, black with reflective stripe, size 8 (would fit over v. small shoes, like size
    40) SPD cleat area cut out

    stretch fleecy/nylon toe covers, has strap that velcros around heel to keep in place

    Gore Tex socks, size 41/42

    LAKE MTB boots, size 41, tan nylon & mesh, SPD compatible but with intact soles

    Shimano touring shoes, light beige color, nylon & suede, size 41, SPD compatible but with
    intact soles

    Specialized MTB low MTB boots, size 41, brown suede & green mesh, SPD compatible but soles are not
    intact -- cleat area has been exposed

    clear cycling eye protectors -- these were a set of frames and interchangeable lenses, but frame
    broke and has been glued onto a clear lens, is srtong enough but clear only

    cycling mitts: new yellow Alture ones, size s old yellow ones with reflective patch, size s old
    salmon colored ones, size XS

    silk glove liners, size s

    Gore Windstopper or similar fabic over mittens, size s/m

    Winter jacket -- Systeme U design (black, with yellow & white stipes on shoulders & front) wool with
    nylong wind-stopping front, shoulders, and sleeves, size M

    old neon yellow/green/black Nike jacket with reflective stuff, size M

    Ronhill women's tracksters, size 14, elestic in waist has been cut in a few places to make it a bit
    less constricting

    Sugoi women's tights, black withg blue strips up legs, tag says XL but are more like size 14

    lightweight fleece jersey, long sleeves, black, 3 pockets in back, has hood, snug size M

    Specialized team cycle jersy, short sleeve, red "S" logo on blue/white background, snug size M

    CTC logo yellow long sleeve cycle shirt, 3 pockets in back, tag says large but more like medium fit

    salmon colored womens sleveless cycle shirt, 3 pockets, size 16/18

    -Myra

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    I'll go for the 26.6 seat post please. I'll pick it up and bring the family for a cooing trip.

    Tony

  3. Myra VanInwegen <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Technomic quill stem for road bikes, short extension (6-7 cm), v. long quill (16cm, top to min
    >insert height) good for raising bars high, h'bar opening takes 25mm diameter h'bar

    Surely 25.4mm or 26mm?

  4. Clogicrogerc

    Clogicrogerc Guest

    Hi

    I have just taken up cycling again, and am on a bit of a tight budget, so i would like to
    bid for the:

    Cycle Computer Goretex Over Mittens (or any of the other gloves) Goretex Socks

    I expect I'm too late but.....

    Roger Chamberlain 2 Turville Drive Bristol BS7 9RY

    I'm small bloke with size 8.5 feet and small hands so should fit....

    :)

    I think I have all the other clothing