rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

TWNR Release Party Pictures!

Started by digitalattrition · · Last activity · 5 posts · 298 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 February 2005
Last activity
22 February 2005
Original author
digitalattrition
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
298
Views / 30 days
0
Topics
FTP

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Post your Training Wheel Not Required Release Party pictures here!

    These are mine: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album470

    It was a really good time and I suggest if you have the means that you
    head on down to Ray's.

    --
    digitalattrition - Single Wheeled Attack Team

    And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath
    descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy
    commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls
    shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sanct.

    Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
    http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38405

  2. Cool pics 🙂

    Anyone with photos from Ray's:

    I would like all pics in hi res. Could you please zip them up and I
    will send you a FTP address and user name.

    They don't need to be riding/action shots, pics of people, lines,
    anything like that is great.

    Thanks!

    --
    Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

    TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
    '8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer.wmv)

    Canadian Premiere is at UWO, London Ontario, Feb 27th. Group MUni rides
    planned!

    'Unicycle Product Reviews'
    (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
    *120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38405

  3. I'll post a vid up when I get a chance to edit everything, although I
    got a lot less film than I was hoping.

    --
    Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

    TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
    '8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer.wmv)

    Canadian Premiere is at UWO, London Ontario, Feb 27th. Group MUni rides
    planned!

    'Unicycle Product Reviews'
    (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
    *120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38405

  4. Looks like a good time! Someday....

    --
    U-Turn - Member of Generation XO

    Weep in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield.

    '29er Tire Study' (http://u-turn.unicyclist.com/29erTireStudy/)

    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup39)

    'New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)

    -- Dave Stockton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U-Turn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/691
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38405

  5. I'm eager to get some more pictures from Ray's. Weren't there a bunch
    of people with cameras? It would be awesome if you could post them
    here..

    --
    nbrazzi

    Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

    -Carl Sagan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38405

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.