Two Fun Retro Articles

B. Lafferty

Guest
If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
> article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
> trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
> the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

Take this **** to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
>> article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
>> trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone
>> about
>> the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

> Take this **** to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
> sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

Head back to the circus, clown.

[email protected] wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
>>If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
>>article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
>>trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
>>the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

> Take this **** to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
> sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

assclown