Two Fun Retro Articles

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
    article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
    trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
    the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
    > article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
    > trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
    > the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

    Take this crap to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
    sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    >> If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
    >> article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
    >> trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone
    >> about
    >> the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

    > Take this crap to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
    > sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

    Head back to the circus, clown.

  4. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    >
    >>If you can get hold of a copy of Cycling Plus for September, there's an
    >>article by Roger St. Pierre on the End to End. The photo of the tandem
    >>trike from 1954 is great. There's also a nice article by Hilary Stone about
    >>the history of Reynolds 531 tubing.

    > Take this crap to rec.bicycles.techforoldfarts and get back to making
    > sure we know everyone dopes all the time without question. Thanks.

    assclown