Two gills short of a pint

"Tony Hogarty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:53:19 +0000, half_pint wrote:
>
> >> You really are a complete ****. Talking of a mass genocide in the same
> >> breath as your petty dispute is an insult.
> >>

> > No is isn't people did it because it was the 'thing to do' go with the
> > flow, 'stay out of trouble'.
> >
> > Thats where things end up when mindless grovelling is the in thing.

> And what's this got to do with your childish squabble? Get a life.

OK

*plonk*

half_pint wrote:
> "Mark Thompson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>>German are we?
>>>The rule is to gas the Jews.

>>wtf?

> Merely pointing out what happens when people mindlessly obey
> rules and orders.

.... which is indistinguishable from you mindlessly disobeying rules and
orders, ********.

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

half_pint vaguely muttered something like ...
> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Andy Leighton vaguely muttered something like ...

>>> So you show as much respect to individual.net's usage policy as you do
>>> the rules of the road.

>> Isn't that often the case, though, that if one breaks one set of rules it
>> very easily becomes 'the norm' to break all rules if they suit, or don't,
>> your purpose.
>>
>>> You should be using a real email address (owned by you) if you are
>>> using individual.net

>> Yup.

> German are we?
> The rule is to gas the Jews.

I think Godwins is now invoked ..

plonk.

--
Paul ...
http://dogpoopblog.blogspot.com/

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:20:20 -0000, "half_pint"
<[email protected]>:

>*plonk*

plonker.

Guy
--
"then came ye chavves, theyre cartes girded wyth candels
blue, and theyre beastes wyth straynge horn-lyke thyngs

> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:20:20 -0000, "half_pint"
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >*plonk*

> plonker.

Ah I remember doing that response a long while back!!